- Study major and minor arcana separately
- “Cheat” with minor arcana (read the literal interpretation using the suit and number – my cheat sheet)
- Learn the Fool’s journey
- Write stories based on cards you draw
- Tarot journal! Write down every impression and thought that every card gives you, record other people’s interpretations, note questions/confusion.
- Try different methods of reading; experiment with your first impression vs. traditional interpretations
- Play games with the cards!
- Practice! Pull a card every day to study (my “Card of The Day” posts)
What did you do while you were learning?